register existing vb com
Author Message
 register existing vb com

i created activex.dll and can use it on the machine that i created it on.
now i'm trying to use it on another machine....how do i "register" my dll on
the new machine so that i can use it.  (i have already copied the dll to
c:\windows\system folder)

Thu, 28 Aug 2003 04:14:37 GMT
 register existing vb com

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 register existing vb com
i used Regsrv32 to register my dll and it now works...

Quote:
> i created activex.dll and can use it on the machine that i created it on.
> now i'm trying to use it on another machine....how do i "register" my dll
on
> the new machine so that i can use it.  (i have already copied the dll to
> c:\windows\system folder)

Thu, 28 Aug 2003 04:27:17 GMT

1. Generating COM callable wrapper around existing COM object

2. Register a com dll using VB.Net code

3. registering com+ service in VB

4. Register problems, VB Setup dont register HTML.OCX, cant load or register

5. Call VB DLL or COM object from within VB COM object or EXE

6. determining if an existing OCX file is registered with Windows or not

7. Accessing an existing instance of a Com-Object from WORD-VBA

8. VB.NET DLL can register with regsvr32 but cannot register with Component service

9. Reusing Existing COM

10. Error 462: Remote server machine does not exist, etc when running distributed COM

11. http://ourworld.compuserve.com/DoDi does not exist

12. Does ftp.microsoft.com exist?