Automation Error
Author Message
 Automation Error

I am studying Visual Basic 6.0 Sample Projects "Hello". I compile two
projects to two exe files, one is Helo_cli.exe, the other is Helo_svr.exe.

I copy these two files to two Windows 2000 workstations, and run
Helo_svr.exe to register the ActiveX EXE on both mechines.

At last I use RACMGR32.EXE to config Helo_svr.exe as a remote server, but
when I config it as Remotion Automation (use remote register), then run
Helo_cli.exe, there is an error message popup say that :"Automation error,
There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper.". When I
config as it DCOM, it say "Permission deny" (But I have already set it to
'Allow all remote create')

Can anyone tell me why?

Thanks in advance
kevin

Sat, 30 Aug 2003 20:05:23 GMT

1. Compile error: Automation error, Error 32811: Unexpected error

2. Automation Error during Remote Procedure Call (RPC) using DCOM and Automation Manager

3. Compilation error: Automation Error (Error 440)

4. Run-time error '-2147417846 (8001010a)': Automation error (error 440)

5. Run-time error '-2147417846 (8001010a)': Automation error (error 440)

6. Compilation error/Automation error

7. Compile error: Automation error

8. Automation error (Error 440)

9. Error: Automation Error and other problems

10. Compile Error : Automation Error

11. Automation error... Error 424, Object Required

12. Receive Error (404) Automation Error when creating new mailitem from MS Access