Read a text file and create a report using a VB Plug-ins?
Author Message
 Read a text file and create a report using a VB Plug-ins?

Will you please let me know how to open a folder and read
information about a text file, like log file name, date
and time and create a report using a Visual Basic Plug-ins?

Tue, 26 Oct 2004 23:56:12 GMT
 Read a text file and create a report using a VB Plug-ins?
Use the File System Object.

Add a  reference to Microsoft Scripting Runtime and this object will be
available.

--
Rob

Why not ask for a low cost development quote from our MCSD qualified staff

http://www.dotNetDevelopment.co.uk/

Quote:
> Will you please let me know how to open a folder and read
> information about a text file, like log file name, date
> and time and create a report using a Visual Basic Plug-ins?

Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:17:56 GMT

1. create plug'ins like winamp

2. Creating IE or Netscape plug-ins

3. VB Plug-Ins/modules

4. How to implement plug-ins or drivers for a VB program

5. VB 4.0 & plug-ins

6. Netscape Plug-ins with VB 4.0?

7. HELP on making an App with plug-ins in VB

8. VB Plug-ins

9. VB Plug-ins

10. Reading text file in Crystal Reports for VB

11. Reading text file in Crystal Reports for VB

12. Reading Text File using VB