Printer Help
Author Message
 Printer Help

Hi,

I have a small problem. I need some code that Enumerates all the jobs on a
given printer. I am aware that it uses the EnumJob call, but the response
given from needs to be moved from memory into an array (or something like
that). Anybody who could provide me with some code would be an absolute
hero. If you could do it, would it be possible to place the data into a
PRINTER_INFO_2 type structure???

Thanks,
Dean Kavanagh

--
---
"And Cain talked with Abel his brother; and it came to

Trust No-one

(remove the NOJUNK)

Sat, 06 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP !!!!! WANT TO CHANGE DEFAULT PRINTER HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#$%@#$%@

2. wsh and printers help?

3. Printer help - Qbasic

4. Printer Help

5. Printer Help Pls - Detect end of page in RTB

6. printer help please

7. Printer - Help

8. printer help

9. Printing to dot-matrix printer...help!

10. wsh and printers help?

11. zebra printer help needed

12. Select Printer Help