MDI form and MDI Child in different projects
Author Message
 MDI form and MDI Child in different projects

Quote:
> Hello!
> I should be work with MDIForm within StandardEXE project and load to this
> form any different MDIChild forms from different ActiveX DLL projects.
> Can anybody suggest me how can i do this?
> Vitalik

Sat, 06 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MDI form and MDI Child in different projects

2. Q: Form activate Fires On Non Child MDI Forms But Only Once On Child Mdi Forms

3. Modifying object in MDI Parent form from MDI Child form

4. Make a reference to a MDI form with a reference of a MDI child form

5. MDI-Child form and positon on MDI-form

6. Developing OLE MDI Child forms displayed on Control MDI Form

7. MDI child forms on top of a picture on a MDI form

8. Help with MDI Forms and MDI child forms

9. Modal non MDI forms and Modeless MDI child forms in VB 5.0

10. Allow MDI Child form to overlap Aligned Picture Box in MDI Form

11. Having MDI form with MDI Child form in DLL

12. Accessing Objects on a Mdi Parent form from a Mdi Child form