Horror in Rhodesia. Black terror against Whites.
Author Message
 Horror in Rhodesia. Black terror against Whites.

In 1970 there were 275 000 brain cells left alive in your brain (that space
on top of your head).  Nowadays only 75 000 left, they are oxygen starved,
{*filter*}ically abused and robbered (luv the spelling) by attempts to have a
cheap date with yourself.

In 1970 there were 275 000 of Whites in Rhodesia (Zimbabwe). Nowadays only
75 000 left, they are being{*filter*}d, killed and robbered by {*filter*}s every day.
Furthermore, they cannot flee, Britain accepts only black refugees...

Every day several Whites in America are being killed by {*filter*}s and
mestizos.

Every day Chechenians kill Russian soldjers as well as remaining Russians
habitants that did not manage to flee including pregnant women and {*filter*}s.

EVERYWHERE Whites are being suffered, and the {*filter*}y media tell us about
White Racism. They call FASCISM  every attempt to preserve our nation. They
call HATE CRIME every attempt to defent ourselves. There is a menace to us,
our culture, our heritage, to our wives and children.

WHO STAYS BEHIND?

ANSWER: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,
http://www.*-*-*.com/

----------

Mon, 11 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Horror in Rhodesia. Black terror against Whites.

2. Horror in Rhodesia. Black terror against Whites.

3. Horror in Rhodesia. Black terror against Whites.

4. Horror in Rhodesia. Black terror against Whites.

5. Horror in Rhodesia. Black terror against Whites.

6. Not everything should be Black or White...

7. RastorOP black and white?

8. Sick of printing VB code in black/white

9. Black and White

10. mouse pointers in black and white

11. how to load black/white tiff in a matrix

12. Icons appears in Black and White ...