MDAC 2.7 THAI
Author Message
 MDAC 2.7 THAI

Hi, all,

Now, my platform is THAI Windows 95. I want to install MDAC 2.7 but I can't
do this. The error is "An error occurred while loading the odbcconf
library".

How to solve it?

Thanks,

Ivan

Sun, 25 Jul 2004 11:52:51 GMT
 MDAC 2.7 THAI
Hi

The following page gives minimum supported configuration for MDAC 2.7.
http://www.microsoft.com/data/download_270RTM.htm

So I think version 2.7 may not run on Windows 95.

For earlier versions there is to be one 'DCOM for windows 95' which u have
to install before installing MDAC on windows 95 systems.

I am not sure if it applies to version 2.7 as well.

Bhaskar

Quote:
> Hi, all,

> Now, my platform is THAI Windows 95. I want to install MDAC 2.7 but I
can't
> do this. The error is "An error occurred while loading the odbcconf
> library".

> How to solve it?

> Thanks,

> Ivan

Sun, 25 Jul 2004 18:25:50 GMT
 MDAC 2.7 THAI
Thanks Bhaskar.

I can succeed to install MDAC 2.7 after installing IE 5.0. I installed
DCOM95 also.
But now, my VB program always prompts out "Run-time error '28' Out of stack
space".
my platform is Windows 95 Thai edition with y2k update and updated MDAC 2.7.
my machine is PII, 128M RAM.

Do you have any idea?

Quote:
> Hi

> The following page gives minimum supported configuration for MDAC 2.7.
> http://www.microsoft.com/data/download_270RTM.htm

> So I think version 2.7 may not run on Windows 95.

> For earlier versions there is to be one 'DCOM for windows 95' which u have
> to install before installing MDAC on windows 95 systems.

> I am not sure if it applies to version 2.7 as well.

> Bhaskar

> > Hi, all,

> > Now, my platform is THAI Windows 95. I want to install MDAC 2.7 but I
> can't
> > do this. The error is "An error occurred while loading the odbcconf
> > library".

> > How to solve it?

> > Thanks,

> > Ivan

Sun, 25 Jul 2004 18:40:34 GMT
 MDAC 2.7 THAI
Maybe you have a legitimate error in your code thats causing this. Have a
look at the call stack, and see if you have loads of procedures on there -
maybe your code is caught in a loop, and placing itself on the stack over
and over....

Quote:
> Thanks Bhaskar.

> I can succeed to install MDAC 2.7 after installing IE 5.0. I installed
> DCOM95 also.
> But now, my VB program always prompts out "Run-time error '28' Out of
stack
> space".
> my platform is Windows 95 Thai edition with y2k update and updated MDAC
2.7.
> my machine is PII, 128M RAM.

> Do you have any idea?

> > Hi

> > The following page gives minimum supported configuration for MDAC 2.7.
> > http://www.microsoft.com/data/download_270RTM.htm

> > So I think version 2.7 may not run on Windows 95.

> > For earlier versions there is to be one 'DCOM for windows 95' which u
have
> > to install before installing MDAC on windows 95 systems.

> > I am not sure if it applies to version 2.7 as well.

> > Bhaskar

> > > Hi, all,

> > > Now, my platform is THAI Windows 95. I want to install MDAC 2.7 but I
> > can't
> > > do this. The error is "An error occurred while loading the odbcconf
> > > library".

> > > How to solve it?

> > > Thanks,

> > > Ivan

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:22:23 GMT

1. Does MDAC 2.7 Support RDO ?

2. WinXP, MDAC 2.7 and Oracle8i connection issue

3. WISE MDAC 2.7

4. MDAC 2.7 silent install

5. Update all rows in a large database using Access 2002, MDAC 2.7, Jet 4.0

6. GUID problem in MDAC 2.7

7. MDAC 2.5 or 2.7

8. Upgrding to MDAC 2.7

9. MDAC 2.7