Pass values directly into a Word Document from VB
Author Message
 Pass values directly into a Word Document from VB

I would like to pass values (extracted from a Excel spreadsheet into VB) onto a word document without using a .htm page. I am currently using an html array to pass values onto Word. But this renders my Word document unprotected. I would like to put values into Word so that I can send it as an attachment without allowing the receiver to edit the document.
Thanking u.

lavanya.

Sun, 09 May 2004 13:31:37 GMT

1. Saving BMPs from Word documents directly/indirectly

2. Change Value of Application Variable directly from VB 6

3. Trouble Opening a Word Document with VB.NET,Open member not found in Documents

4. Cutting a full Word document and pasting it in another Word Document

5. passing a value to activex document

6. ActiveX Document--passing fields values

7. How to pass a value from EXE -->IE50 container -->ActiveX Document

8. How to pass a value from EXE -->IE50 container -->ActiveX Document

9. Help: How do you call a Word document in VB5, pass it data and then print

10. Passing parameters to MS WORD objects to open a document

11. Passing parameters to MS WORD objects to change a document

12. Word 2000, Multi-Section Document, Error Assigning Value to Paper Tray