Calling a C++ COM object from a VB program
Author Message
 Calling a C++ COM object from a VB program

Hi,

I have a COM object written in C++. When I use this object from a VB
program I have no problem except with one method. In the C++ source
code of this method, LoadLibrary() is used to load another dll. After,
GetProcAddress() is used to initialize the function pointers.
When I use this object from a C++ main program, there is no problem
when using this method. But from a VB program, it returns me a memory
access violation.
Does anyone have an idea how to correct this problem ?
Thanks in advance.

Olivier Paumier

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:12:01 GMT

1. Call VB DLL or COM object from within VB COM object or EXE

2. Calling VB com object from C++

3. com object will not read registry when com object called from asp (vb works fine)

4. VB call C++ COM.

5. Call C++ Routines in VB COM

6. Calling a C++ DLL function which takes an C++ object as parameter

7. Using VB COM Objects in Visual C++ 5

8. Using events in VB from a C++ COM object

9. Steps to instantiate COM objects created in VB in C++

10. VB call C++: how to handle C++ exceptions

11. Calling a COM object from VB.Net with Optional Params

12. call com object with byref byte parameters in vb.net