how set a form unmoveable
Author Message
 how set a form unmoveable

Hello to all,
i have a VB3.0 Application. My problem is that a form should be unmoveable.
In VB6.0 there is a property MOVEABLE to do this.
Does anybody knows if there is a way to do this in VB3.0

Please help me

Sun, 12 Sep 2004 22:37:47 GMT

1. HELP!-How to create unmoveable forms?

2. How to make a form unmoveable in VB4?

3. Some Help Verr much Appreciated (Modal Dialog and unmoveable windows )

4. How to make image unmoveable in listview control?

5. How to declare variables set in form proc but used after form unloaded

6. passing forms and controls so I can set focus back to a form from a module

7. Setting OCX Property on MDI Child form causes new form to open

8. passing forms and controls so I can set focus back to a form from a module

9. VBSCRIPT - Set the value of form object before form posting

10. Setting ActiveX DLL form as MDI form

11. Filter by form - how to set focus on a control

12. Setting SelTop to last record of continuous form