Compile Error: Permission Denied with my own ActiveX component
Author Message
 Compile Error: Permission Denied with my own ActiveX component

We have developed our own ActiveX Component using Visual C++.  It is
registered as a COM Service and the Type Library is contained within the
executable.  We have also written a VB Application with Visual Basic 6.0
that uses the objects within the service.  Everything runs fine when hitting
the run button.  However, when I try to make an executable from the project,
I get the error "Compile Error: Permission Denied" and the line that first
tries "Set myObj As New MyLib.MyInterface" is highlighted.

I have installed service pack 4, and have run Vb6cli.exe.  The documentation
for Vb6cli.exe claims it will not fix third party components.  Well, this is
what I need.  How do I get my Objects to compile into my VB Appllication?

Thanks,
SHAD

Sat, 12 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Compile Error - Permission Denied (Error 70)

2. ActiveX DLL Re-Compile: Permission Denied (AGAIN)

3. Permission Denied(compile error) with opendatabase statement

4. vb5 compile error: permission denied on opendatabase

5. Compile Error: Permission Denied

6. Compile Error(Permission Denied") Please help :-)

7. DCOM component -- Permission Denied -- VB Error 70

8. DCOM component -- Permission Denied -- VB Error 70

9. ActiveX EXE and Error 70: Permission Denied

10. IIS / MTS / ActiveX EXE - Error 70 : Permission Denied

11. compiling and rdo denied permissions

12. Permission denied with RDO when compiling