Copy to clipboard form msflexgrid
Author Message
 Copy to clipboard form msflexgrid

Hello, All!
Who can help me find example programm VB code (to copy the data in the
clipboard from sheet of msflexgrid).
Thanks.

Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:00:28 GMT
 Copy to clipboard form msflexgrid
Following may help you.

Format a string of msflexgrid data ( say strFlexGrid )

Then use the following
Clipboard.Clear
Clipboard.SetText strFlexGrid

Quote:
> Hello, All!
> Who can help me find example programm VB code (to copy the data in the
> clipboard from sheet of msflexgrid).
> Thanks.

Sun, 25 Sep 2005 19:51:33 GMT

1. Copying DBGrid contents to clipboard (Or copying a table from a Data component to clipboard)

2. MSFlexGrid select/copy to clipboard?

3. Copy a MsFlexGrid selection into the Clipboard

4. How to copy to clipboard from MSFlexGrid control?

5. Copy Selection from MSFlexGrid to Clipboard

6. Copy To Clipboard using MSFlexGrid

7. copy to clipboard(form)

8. Copy text from VBA form to Clipboard

9. Copying form field contents & formatting to clipboard

10. vb.net windows forms ... copy from clipboard

11. Copy form graphics to Clipboard Question

12. Copying Form as Bitmap to Clipboard?