problem with the setup created by the package&deployment wizard
Author Message
 problem with the setup created by the package&deployment wizard

i created i setup for my VBasic project using the package&deployment wizard

and after i run the setup and click the begin setup button i recive this
error message

C:\WINDOWS\SETUP.LST
Invalid line in setup information file!

am,108336,6.0.81.69

where is the problem and how can i solve it

thanks

Sun, 03 Oct 2004 06:14:50 GMT
 problem with the setup created by the package&deployment wizard
Have you compared the syntax of this line to others coming before it in lst
file, does MSWINSCK.OCX exist etc

Quote:
> i created i setup for my VBasic project using the package&deployment
wizard

> and after i run the setup and click the begin setup button i recive this
> error message

> C:\WINDOWS\SETUP.LST
> Invalid line in setup information file!

> Section: Setup1 File

> am,108336,6.0.81.69

> where is the problem and how can i solve it

> thanks

Sun, 03 Oct 2004 19:46:03 GMT

1. Dynamic Setup using Package & Deployment Wizard - URGENT

2. CreateProcess() error when running setup.exe created with the Package and Deployment Wizard

3. Package & Deployment Wizard - creating a desktop shortcut

4. Package & Deployment Wizard problem under NT

5. Package&Deployment wizard problem

6. Help: VB 6.0 Package & Deployment Wizard Problem

7. Package & Deployment Wizard Problem

8. Package & Deployment Wizard problems

9. Package & Deployment Wizard problem

10. Package & Deployment Wizard Problem

11. Package & Deployment Wizard Problem

12. Problems with the setup & deployment wizard