Problem to set the selected printer with commondialog
Author Message
 Problem to set the selected printer with commondialog

How can i set the returned printer from a commondialog to the printer
object?

The CommonDialog return a hDC, but when i loop each printers, i found not
the same hDC

-----------------------------
Dim i as Printer

    CommonDialog1.PrinterDefault = False
    CommonDialog1.FLAGS = cdlPDReturnDC
    CommonDialog1.ShowPrinter

    Imprimante = CommonDialog1.hdc

    For Each I In Printers

        If I.hdc = Imprimante Then Set Printer = I

   Next I

-----------------------------

this code does not match

Help

Seb

Sun, 31 Aug 2003 17:42:23 GMT

1. How I can select a printer like defauld printer without using CommonDialog Control

2. Selecting printer using CommonDialog

3. How to retrieve selected printer name from commondialog.showprinter

4. Selecting printer without CommonDialog

5. Setting the printer in the CommonDialog

6. Set Printer from Commondialog

7. Using CommonDialog for Setting Printer

8. CommonDialog (Printer): cannot set From/To Page as active

9. Setting printer Settings through the CommonDialog control

10. Set Printer from Commondialog

11. Problem setting the active printer of Word 97 without changing the Windows default printer

12. Commondialog printer problem