Creating a file collection using wildcards...???
Author Message
 Creating a file collection using wildcards...???

I want to be able to create a file collection using wildcards. MS Scripting
FileSystemObject create file collections but does not accept wildcards, so I
was wondering if someone knew of an alternative. I'm running VB6 on a
NT/2000 platform.

Your help is apprciated...
thanks
Eddie

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 23:53:31 GMT

1. File collection with wildcards

2. parsing a file name using a wildcard

3. Opening and closing database files using wildcards

4. Can I delete files using wildcard masks (?

5. Trouble finding files using wildcards

6. How to copy files using wildcards?

7. Copying files using wildcards

8. Creating Items collection using Find method instead of Restrict

9. Creating Items collection using Find method instead of Restrict

10. create an array or collection with network numbers or hostnames using scriptomatic

11. Creating Controls at Run time using Collections not Arrays

12. Creating a CDO collection from an Outlook collection