vb and dos set command
Author Message
 vb and dos set command

Hi can anyone help me I am trying to find out how I can get a value from the
"dos set command" , eg at the dos prompt type set and there are some values
that I need to get
but how do I access the values from vb5
Please Help

Tue, 25 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 vb and dos set command
See the help file regarding the 'Environ Function'
Quote:

> Hi can anyone help me I am trying to find out how I can get a value from the
> "dos set command" , eg at the dos prompt type set and there are some values
> that I need to get
> but how do I access the values from vb5
> Please Help

Tue, 25 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Run a DOS command and Get output of a DOS command in VB5

2. vb shell command to replace dos command

3. Using DOS commands to set sysdate and systime

4. Dos command without opening DOS-PROMPT window ??

5. Using Dos commands without dos window

6. Command (DOS or NT Command Shell) Prompt

7. Command (DOS or NT Command Shell) Prompt

8. Command (DOS or NT Command Shell) Prompt

9. Command (DOS or NT Command Shell) Prompt

10. Command (DOS or NT Command Shell) Prompt

11. Command (DOS or NT Command Shell) Prompt

12. How to emulate this DOS command in VB(A)