Dcom & CLIReg32 (and others)
Author Message
 Dcom & CLIReg32 (and others)

Hi,
  We are trying to package & deploy our first Dcom.. & The
package & deploy is looking for needed data that all our
information about DCOM assume we have are missing, and
looking around we can not seem to figure out how we get
ahold of these missing DLL.

We have VB Professional. We have Windows NT.. We think
these Dll's should have been on one of these packages..

CLIREG32.exe --- Definately needed for DCOM

ODKOB32.dll   --- These seem to be more needed with remote
RACREG32.dll      processing rather then DCOM, but the
                  package process still wants them, so not
                  sure they may be needed.. We are missing
                  them also.

Anyone know how we can get these essental missing pieces?

             Thanks
             Wenda

Sun, 11 Jul 2004 22:49:16 GMT

1. DCom & CLIREG32.exe

2. Registry settings for dcom server? (clireg32.exe)

3. Tax Forms & others

4. DCOM, DCOM , DCOM!!!

5. Problems with clireg32

6. Problems building install file - AutPrx32.dll, AutMgr32.dll, RACMGR32.dll, CLIREG32.exe NOT FOUND

7. Problems with clireg32

8. CLIREG32 generates "Registry Error"

9. Missing CLIREG32.exe

10. Registering ActiveX server - have VB6 Prof but can't find clireg32.exe

11. Do I Need to Register the Type Library with CLIREG32

12. MS KB Q185193 -- CliReg32 Problem -- Beware, there's more to it