CreateObject permission in COM Server problem
Author Message
 CreateObject permission in COM Server problem

hi all....

i have encounter a problem.
there are two COM servers(A,B) and one client(C).
server A has DCOM_A and login user "UserA" and password "PasdA".
server B has DCOM_B and login user "UserB" and password "PasdB".

i login the client C with "UserC" and "PasdC".
how can i create the dcom object DCOM_A and DCOM_B in the client C which is
logined with "UserC".

ANY SUGGESTION IS APPRECIATED
THANKS...........................

Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:03:52 GMT
 CreateObject permission in COM Server problem

Quote:
> i have encounter a problem.
> there are two COM servers(A,B) and one client(C).
> server A has DCOM_A and login user "UserA" and password "PasdA".
> server B has DCOM_B and login user "UserB" and password "PasdB".

> i login the client C with "UserC" and "PasdC".
> how can i create the dcom object DCOM_A and DCOM_B in the client C which
is
> logined with "UserC".

in component services - add a role for each user

Fri, 23 Jul 2004 22:08:30 GMT

1. server.createobject Permissions

2. Server.CreateObject failed while checking permissions

3. permission problem on CreateObject with v5

4. Problem using CreateObject with my own COM DLL

5. The difference between CreateObject and Server.CreateObject

6. CreateObject vs Server.CreateObject

7. CreateObject vs. Server.CreateObject

8. Server.CreateObject() or CreateObject()

9. createobject(progid,server) vs. createobject(progid)+registry

10. permission problem with com dll ???

11. URGENT: VB COM object has security permissions problem under SP5

12. passing byte stream to/from COM server and DLL vs EXE COM server