Data report
Author Message
 Data report

I'm not sure where to post this question, but I think this is the best
place. I'm using a data report in my VB application. I want to display some
data from several recordsets. But as far as I know you can only give one
recordset as datasource. What is the best way for avoiding this problem?
Many thanks,

GAH.

Fri, 16 Jul 2004 03:40:32 GMT
 Data report

Quote:

>I'm not sure where to post this question, but I think this is the best
>place. I'm using a data report in my VB application. I want to display some
>data from several recordsets. But as far as I know you can only give one
>recordset as datasource. What is the best way for avoiding this problem?
>Many thanks,

Sorry for the commercial answer, but I found Active Reports was the
best reporting tool I ever used.  You can add the data at run-time via
VB code, and even nest subreports.  It is by Data Dynamics.

James

--
I do not own any hippos.  But they do sometimes stray into my email
address.

Fri, 16 Jul 2004 06:58:31 GMT

1. printing without crystal report or data report for non data base reports

2. How to set the orientation of the report in Data Report

3. Report Columns in MS Data Report

4. vb6 data reports - exporting a landscape report

5. Writing Reports using Data Reports in Visual Basic 6

6. Creating report w/ Data Report in VB6

7. Data Report Designer - Sub Reports

8. A serious problem for reporting by data reporting

9. Crystal Reports or Data Reports

10. vb6 data reports - exporting a landscape report

11. Creating Record Number at a report using ActiveX data report in VB 6

12. Data Report Error, report to wide for paper