MOUSE?
Author Message
 MOUSE?

    How can I control the mouse, move or change de pointer, but not only in
my application, if no in all windows, I think I must use some api, but how?

    thanks.
    Sergio

Thu, 04 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 MOUSE?
Please don't post to so many groups at once: two or three, max OK?

Followups set to microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion because that was the
only relevant group in the original set.

You can control the pointer when it is over your own objects by using their
MousePointer property.

You can move the pointer programmatically by using the SetCursorPos() API
function.

Jim Deutch
MS Dev MVP

Quote:

>    How can I control the mouse, move or change de pointer, but not only in
>my application, if no in all windows, I think I must use some api, but how?

>    thanks.
>    Sergio

Fri, 05 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. mouse interface program MOUSE.BAS

2. move a mouse pointer to a different location without moving the mouse

3. SLOWING DOWN the mouse (decreasing mouse sensitivity)

4. SLOWING DOWN the mouse (decreasing mouse sensitivity)

5. MOUSE MENU - MOUSE MENU

6. Mouse clicking without clickinmg the Mouse

7. Mouse.left Mouse.top ??

8. Invisible mouse...?...no mouse pointer...?

9. mouse mouse go away

10. Moving mouse in VB (instead of regular mouse)?

11. mouse move event detected with no mouse movement?!?

12. Mouse Change/Mouse-Keyboard Lock