Reading HTML source into VB String
Author Message
 Reading HTML source into VB String

Is there a way to save the page into a text file. just like when you are in
a browser and you choose File/Save As, then put the name of the file to save
to and select to file type, say text.

thanks.

Quote:

> http://www.*-*-*.com/
> call the WinInet APIs :
> InternetOpen()
> InternetOpenUrl()
> InternetReadFile()

> > Hi!

> > How do I get the source for an HTML page into a Visual Basic string
> > variable? I have the URL for the page, and it is NOT on the same
machine,
> > it's on the internet.

> > NOTE: I am developing an COM component, so I can't use any OCX/ActiveX
> > controls...

> > Thanx!

> > / Tilly

Tue, 14 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using VB Script to read html source

2. WebBrowser Control: Displaying webpage from string of HTML source

3. Read source of HTML-page into a text file via VBScript

4. Read Source HTML

5. Read source of HTML-page into a text file via VBScript

6. VB6 - Read HTML source of a web browser

7. Reading HTML source from WebBrowser control

8. How to read html source from Web-browser control

9. Reading the Source of an HTML page that requires a post command

10. Read the HTML Source in Webrowser with VB5

11. How to Read an HTML file for a string

12. VBScript Accessing HTML Source on Protected HTML Page