how to get the current coordinates of the form position?
Author Message
 how to get the current coordinates of the form position?

Me.left, Me.width, Me.top, Me.height
--
Roger Abbott
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 28 Aug 2003 11:32:10 GMT

1. How do I coordinate the screen's coordinates with a form coordinate

2. Getting the Current Row/Col Position in Richtextbox

3. Getting/Setting a Forms Window Coordinates

4. getting mouse coordinate when moving over a form

5. Opening a form over the current mouse position

6. How do I get a forms position before it gets minimized

7. getting current record in datagrid to give to a detail form as a reference

8. Position coordinates of selected text on webpage

9. Set current x- or y- coordinate of mouse

10. Current Coordinates indications

11. Absolute Position (Screen Coordinates) of control

12. Getting coordinates to set mousepointer