"Swith To..." problem with ActiveX Exe
Author Message
 "Swith To..." problem with ActiveX Exe

I have an ActiveX Exe component developed in VB6, and I am
intending to use it on VFox6. When the VB component is
working, I can't use my VFox application, the "Request
Pending Messages" messagebox appears (An Action cannot be
completed..., and then the buttons Switch To and Retry),
and I keep clicking on Retry, but it dies until my VB
component has ended its processing. I have tried changing
the VB code to just a Sleep(10000), and I can't use my VF
application until that Sleep has ended. Please, I need
some help!!!

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards, Pablo.

Sat, 23 Oct 2004 00:29:28 GMT

1. "Switch to" error with Activex exe

2. Problem With "window.showmodaldialog("")"

3. activex document "File" menu problem

4. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

5. : VB6 Problem: "The memory could not be "read"/"written""

6. VB6 Problem: "The memory could not be "read"/"written""

7. GetObject("","InternetExplorer.Application") fails in Excel VBA

8. SysCmd 603, "path","path"

9. Disabling "BACK"/"FORWARD" buttons

10. Loop print "VARIABLE", "VARIABLE"

11. DLL or something like "#"#ยค#"!"#