HTML elp Workshop
Author Message
 HTML elp Workshop

To whom it may concern:

I am currently creating an inline help program for my application using
HTML Help workshop. I wish to follow conventional help programs. By this
I mean adding in a popup menu on the Related Topics text at the botton
of certain forms. I am abkle to do this using the following code:

<OBJECT id=hhctrl type="application/x-oleobject"
        classid="clsid:adb880a6-d8ff-11cf-9377-00aa003b7a11"
        codebase="hhctrl.ocx#Version=4,74,8793,0"
        width=100
        height=100
    <PARAM name="Command" value="Related Topics, MENU">
    <PARAM name="Text" value="Text:Related Topics">
    <PARAM name="Item1" value="Project
Features;Intro_Project_Features.htm">
    <PARAM name="Item2" value="Status Bar;Intro_Status_Bar.htm">
</OBJECT>

My question is this, I want to underline the Related Topics text that
appears on the form. Curerntly Related Topics appears in blue on the
form. What am I missing in the above code to allow me to underline the
Related Topics text? Do I use the <u> </u> convention?

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 01:16:33 GMT

1. html Help Workshop

2. html help workshop

3. HTML Help Workshop