How can I move the cursor with program code???
Author Message
 How can I move the cursor with program code???

I've written a program,
now I'd like to make a "Tutorial" for this program where the mouse is moving
from a button to another butten to explain the functions.............

now, my problem is , that I don't know how to move the mouse cursor
with program code
I've found a program code to set the mouse x and y coordinates elsewhere,
but the mouse cursor just jumps to this position when I move the mouse a
little bit.
I need a program code that moves the mouse instantly to another position.

I'd be happy for an answer.
Christoph Bergmann

Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I move the cursor with program code???
Christoph,

Quote:
>now, my problem is , that I don't know how to move the mouse cursor with program code

Try the mouse_event API.

http://www.codehound.com/VB/Results/results.asp?Q=mouse_event

Matt

  VB+ - http://hem.spray.se/mattias.sjogren/
  CodeHound - Free VB Search Engine
  http://www.codehound.com

Tue, 14 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. 'Canned' data in VB program

2. Crystal Reports Canned Code

3. How can I move the mouse cursor with program code???

4. cursor keeps moving back in vb

5. Moving cursor

6. How I can move cursor without using Enter button

7. Moving cursor in table and between tables

8. Detecting cursor move between paragraphs

9. How to get cursor to move in a cell

10. Moving cursor to specific paragraph

11. Repost: Stop up\down cursor keys moving between (text) form fields in a protected document

12. Stop up\down cursor keys moving between fields?