Debugging In VB6 with WindowsXP
Author Message
 Debugging In VB6 with WindowsXP

Can anyone tell where if there are any particulars to debugging a COM+
Visual Basic application that's running on a WindowsXP Professional
developer workstation using Visual Basic 6.0?

When I try to debug my COM+ component, I get an error - something about a
DLL host and sarrogate.

PS, if you want more information on the error, please look for the posting
in this group called "error '8004e025'". I was trying to debug on a Windows
2000 Server, but I get the same results.

Thanks,
Matthew Pomar

Tue, 14 Sep 2004 05:46:29 GMT

1. WindowsXP and COM+ and debugging with VB6SP5

2. WindowsXP and COM+ and debugging with VB6SP5

3. WindowsXP and COM+ and debugging with VB6SP5

4. Compile Problem with VB6 + Excel + WindowsXP

5. Can't Debug into VB6

6. How to debug VB6 controls from VB.NET?

7. Debugging VB.net clients w/VB6 ActiveX projects

8. DEBUGGING VB6 ( WINNT) LARGE PROJECTS

9. VB6 - debug client + server VB apps simultaneously ?

10. DEBUGGING IN VB6 ( WIN NT)

11. Debug VB6.0 dll combined with .NET app.

12. vb6 sr5 wont allow debug of file operations