Error while adding VInterdev into SourceSafe Control!
Author Message
 Error while adding VInterdev into SourceSafe Control!

Every time I try to add a new project from Visual Interdev to SourceSafe
control by using , I get the following error:

Cannot establish source control for the Web application. The server doesn't
have a source control system installed on it, or the user name is not
recognized.

This error is still there even after SP5 for VS6 has been installed. Anyone

Thanks,

Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:15:19 GMT
 Error while adding VInterdev into SourceSafe Control!

Quote:
> Every time I try to add a new project from Visual Interdev to SourceSafe
> control by using , I get the following error:

> Cannot establish source control for the Web application. The server
doesn't
> have a source control system installed on it, or the user name is not
> recognized.

There are a couple of KB articles that talk about this. It's a bit tricky,
if I remember correctly.
Did you search MSDN?

Quote:
> This error is still there even after SP5 for VS6 has been installed.
Anyone

Post here, reply here.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Klaus H. Probst, MVP
   http://www.vbbox.com/

Please post/reply to the newsgroup(s)

Sun, 19 Dec 2004 11:25:52 GMT

1. Error in Visual Interdev while adding project to SourceSafe control

2. Manage Excel VBA project with Visual SourceSafe Control Add-In

3. VB ListBox control like VInterdev?

4. SourceSafe Add-In Lost

5. Adding SourceSafe to VB6

6. Recordset On Vinterdev 6.0

7. Moving from winnt4.0 vinterdev + vb -> win2000

8. VInterdev & COM+

9. COM+ & VInterDev

10. controlling sourcesafe with VB.net?

11. Version Control Q: SourceSafe or Other?

12. Non SourceSafe Version Control System?