request for .tlb s
Author Message
 request for .tlb s

Anyone know where I can get the .tlb for all the regular ole/com Interfaces?

TIA, Jason

Tue, 02 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 request for .tlb s
Hi Jason,

Is stdole32.tlb under system/system32 folder the file you are looking for?

thanks,

Microsoft Developer Support

Tue, 02 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 request for .tlb s
I was hoping for one that would contain
IConnectionPoint
IConnectionPointContainer
IProvideClassInfo

TIA, Jason

Quote:

>Hi Jason,

>Is stdole32.tlb under system/system32 folder the file you are looking for?

>thanks,

>Microsoft Developer Support

Wed, 03 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 request for .tlb s
You can look at the MSDN:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/isapi/msdnlib.idc?theURL=/library/specs/S1D...
and on Chapter 9 Connectable Objects, you can see all there interfaces's
spec, you can get .tlb from them by using midl compiler. Hope this is
helpful.

Microsoft Developer Support

Fri, 05 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Purpose of tlb files such as msado21.tlb??

2. Do you have WIN32.TLB or VBUTIL32.TLB

3. Web site tutorial request and request for CMCTL198.CHM

4. *REQUEST* - Visual Basic Decompiler *REQUEST*

5. Reassign a request variable to another request variable?

6. Need more Request.QueryString and Request.Form help

7. Can I Request.form and Request.querystring?

8. reading REQUEST.FORM and REQUEST.SERVERVARIABLES from a DLL

9. WINSOCKET - wrong protocol or connection state for the requested transaction or request

10. Package and Deployment Wiz Problem: MSHTML.TLB & MSADO21.TLB

11. Package and Deployment Wiz Problem: MSHTML.TLB & MSADO21.TLB

12. Do i need to register a type library (.tlb like ActiveDs.tlb) ? How ?