timeout expired
Author Message
 timeout expired

I had an ADO inserting data from other SQL table into a TempTable. My
ConnectionTimeOut and Command Timeout is set to 180. The SQL Query ran on
the Query Analyzer only takes 36 secs. But when I ran the same query in VB,
it gave me the timeout.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

TV

Tue, 04 Nov 2003 00:04:57 GMT

1. Timeout Expired

2. Error # 5 Timeout expired

3. Timeout expired

4. Timeout Expired Error

5. S1T00[Microsoft][ODBC SQL SERVER DRIVER] TIMEOUT EXPIRED ?????????

6. ODBC Query Timeout expired, WHY ??

7. Error 3234: ODBC--remote query timeout expired

8. VB App slows to crawl, also TimeOut Expired

9. S1T00[Microsoft][ODBC SQL SERVER DRIVER] TIMEOUT EXPIRED ????

10. Timeout Expired Error!!!

11. Timeout Expired (What is causing this???)

12. Timeout expired, [Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server]