Need a COM that can write picture file to CD via cdwriter
Author Message
 Need a COM that can write picture file to CD via cdwriter

Hi all,
I need a COM or DLL file that can allow me to write picture file to CD via
the CD Writer. Where can I get it? Or do you have sample VB code for this
kind COM?
Thanks,
Peter

Sun, 23 May 2004 05:20:50 GMT

1. Canned AcctReceivable Module needed!

2. Help needed reading database on CD and writing to database on hard drive

3. Writing to CD-R / CD-RW with VB.Net

4. cd player writing on cd-rom??????

5. Launching PowerPointShow file via CD Autorun.inf

6. Office via VB through COM help needed

7. help needed with disconnected, n-tier reporting via COM, ADO and XML

9. help, need info on writing a util to flash a atmel chip via serial

10. Getting the order of files written to a CD

11. send email via vbscript, but I need pictures

12. write files to cd