default interface seems to have disappeared
Author Message
 default interface seems to have disappeared

I had created classes along with properties and methods.  Then I created
another class in another project and compiled it.  I then return to the
original classes and use the "Implements" keyword to implement the interface
I created in the compiled project.  After I had done that, I get compilation
errors saying that the original properties and methods that worked before
can no longer be found.  The exact error message says something like "member
not found".  What is the cause of this?  I had thought that when an
interface is implemented in a class, the default interface would also remain
valid.

--
Daniel W. Brower

Please reply to my email address.

Sun, 30 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to make a Form opaque - default seems to be semi-transparent

2. question about default property/having problems with For Each loop

3. default interface

4. ActiveX: Accessing events on non default interfaces

5. How to use non-default interface, late-bound?

6. Accessing non-default interfaces

7. Component to retrieve non-default interfaces

8. Default interface

9. accessing the non default interface of a COM object from VB

10. i thought the default interface would allow this.

11. Alternate [default] interface

12. WithEvents - now to expose not default interface