.vbd shown in IE throws Error
Author Message
 .vbd shown in IE throws Error

Dim WithEvents m As MessageBag
Set m = MessageBag.BagCreate
Private Sub m_BagTransactionEnd(ByVal pObj As Object)
End Sub
MessageBag is a ATL COM; BagCreate is a interface which
client can create a local MessageBag instance by; When it
finished the service, it will fire BagTransactionEnd event
to let client do sth..
When I click the myvbd.vbd(open in IE), an application
error will throw out
When I use IE open vbd like this, which aspects I should
notice?

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 16:48:58 GMT

1. Can't run VBD files (ActiveX document) in IE

2. IE does not recognize vbd files

3. VBD document is not loaded automatically from IE

4. IE does not recognize vbd files

5. .VBD files and IE - Help!!

6. VBD document is not loaded automatically from IE

7. VB5, VBD files, and IE 3 question

8. VBD document is not loaded automatically from IE

9. Access Denied when using a VBD file in IE

10. Running an ActiveX VBD from IE

11. Problem to show activx document *.vbd on web

12. Error 80010108 starting IE from VBScript with prior IE instances open