Arrow keys functionality
Author Message
 Arrow keys functionality

Hello,

I was wondering whether anybody would be able to help me
out with a very frustrating problem that I am experiencing
while trying to write some code in VB6 SP5.

I find that when ever I press one of the four arrow keys
on my keyboard, the properties window scrolls through the
list of objects instead of the cursor moving in my code
window.

Basically, the functionality of the arrow keys is
somehow 'locked' to the properties window.  Typing any
text causes the changes to be made in the code window as
expected.  Only workaround I can find is to reload my
project.  However, as soon as I select an object on my
form, the problem reappears.

Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:52:57 GMT

1. Loosing arrow keys functionality

2. up arrow, down arrow, left arrow, right arrow

3. Assigning arrow keys as hot keys

4. Arrow Keys act Like Tab key

5. Enter Key and arrow keys Tab viia KEYDOWN

6. unable to trap arrow key with key down event

7. ARROW KEYS AND TAB KEY AFTER DEBUGGING AN OCX

8. Form Navigation with Arrow keys

9. detecting arrow keys

10. Listview and Arrow Keys

11. Trap cursor/arrow key presses

12. Scalextric car model - capturing arrow key presses