Generating dummy data
Author Message
 Generating dummy data

Please advise, is there a tool a can use to generate  dummy data (say 500,000 records) in to an access database (eg: a customer or employee database) so that I can test my application ?

Regards
Mohammed

Sat, 23 Oct 2004 23:16:47 GMT
 Generating dummy data

why dont you write a for next which would insert 500,000 random numbers in the table?

  Please advise, is there a tool a can use to generate  dummy data (say 500,000 records) in to an access database (eg: a customer or employee database) so that I can test my application ?

  Regards
  Mohammed

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 06:01:06 GMT

1. dummy = dummy / 0

2. SELECT syntax error - unable to generate data set from data adapter

3. Generating a Table from existing data

4. Retrieving Data from file generated by MsBASIC 7.0

5. Data Generated Stencils

6. Generating ASCII delimited file from user data entry

7. error generated during data.refresh, familiar to anyone?

8. Inserting Data via ADO with an Auto Generated Key

9. Data Adapter Configuration Wizard does not generate Update and Delete

10. Want to generate tables from data inputted

11. Using a code generated data object?

12. Announcement: Generate TEST DATA Instantly!