newbie: BIFF (Files)
Author Message
 newbie: BIFF (Files)

Could someone tell me how to start creating
a BiFF file.

How do I start can i do this in VB

Will i be able to create any excel file I want using
the BIFF format

Thanks

Sat, 30 Aug 2003 05:25:53 GMT

1. Creating Excel files using BIFF **URGENT**

2. create excel Biff file

3. Where's Biff?

4. Newbie: creating a fixed-line-length file from a variable-line-length file

5. Newbie (kind of)- Wav files in a Resource File

6. Newbie Question: about file type for .frm files

7. ***NEWBIE ALERT***NEWBIE ALERT***NEWBIE ALERT***

8. Newbie question: open file

9. Newbie w/3needs:rename copy and delete files fom access

10. HELP: Newbie ? merging Excel files

11. newbie - saving the outlook mail item as a separate file

12. Error in VBA script after moving pst file (newbie here)