Are you sure all controls on the form are registred on the other machine
with at least the same version ?
We has a similar problem om "Windows 95".  Turned out it was a setup
problem.  The other PCs has a correct version of the common controls because
they had explorer 5.  The windows 95 didn't.  Afterwards it turned out to be
the same problem on all OSes.  We changed the setup to upgrade the
components and everything works fine now.

I have a vb 6.0 application where one of the forms is pretty densely
populated
with controls. When I click on one of the command buttons on it it is
supposed to
unload this form and load another. This works fine on my Windows 2000
development
machines. I installed it on other machines. Occasionally, on some Windows 98
platforms, upon clicking the command button the second form doesn't show and
neither does any error message. This is not easily reproducable. Does anyone
have
an idea what I might be doing wrong?  Some kind of memory related problem,
not
sure what though. Thanks.

Wed, 08 Oct 2003 03:11:30 GMT

1. ********* The problems you can have using Dim with NEW and VB 6.0 MSComctlLib service pack 3

2. MTS and VB 6.0 Service Pack 5

3. VB 6.0 Dynamic Form loading?

4. VB 6.0 Dynamic Form loading?

5. Visual Studio 6.0 Service Pack 3

6. Visual Source Safe 6.0 & Service Pack Installation

7. Visual Studio 6.0 Service Pack 3

8. Visual Studio 6.0 Service Pack 3

9. Visual Studio 6.0 Service Pack 2

10. NT WS4.0/VB Form Unload Closes Down VB

11. VB 5 and NT 3.51 Service Pack 2 ??

12. Which service pack for VB 6