How to lock DateTime picker control
Author Message
 How to lock DateTime picker control

I want to Lock the date time picker control much the same way you can lock a
text box or combo box but I cant find the Lock property of the date time
picker. How can I achieve this?

Thank you.

Thu, 13 May 2004 16:03:29 GMT
 How to lock DateTime picker control
Set the enabled property to FALSE or set the mindate and maxdate properties
to the same date,

That should allow you to view the rest of the month but not change the date!

Quote:
> I want to Lock the date time picker control much the same way you can lock
> text box or combo box but I cant find the Lock property of the date time
> picker. How can I achieve this?

> Thank you.

Thu, 13 May 2004 19:20:44 GMT

1. MSCOMCT2.OCX and DateTime Picker control problem

2. Datetime picker control in VB5

3. DateTime Picker control

4. Scripting DateTime Picker Control

5. DateTime Picker control VS DataChanged property

6. "Flat" DateTime Picker and ImageCombo controls

7. Free Datetime picker control

8. Is there a datetime picker control for evb??

9. Help: DateTime Picker

10. DateTime Picker BorderStyle

11. datetime picker return type, changing time

12. DateTime Picker