Need help
Author Message
 Need help

I have recently developed a software component, that can currently only be
used C++ compilers. Now, I want to make it avaliable to VB users. I myself
try to avoid VB, whereever I can. Can you help me to get this ready? You
should have experience in using the Win32 api within VB.

Contact me for more information:

Thanks a lot!

-Dennis

Tue, 02 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. {Need Help Big Project Need Help}

2. I need help with a datediff problem ( a fairly new user who needs help)

3. need need help help (911)!!!!!

4. Rookie needs help clearing the Clipper hurdle (DBase help needed)

5. HELP HELP HELP, Need help, in IE Control

6. HELP: Need help building a Decisoin tree help proggy

7. Tutor needed - Help,Help, Help!!!

8. Help! Need Help on Help

9. MSGraph 97 - need a reference - and need help with problems

10. I need urgently need help

11. NEED HELP DISABLING QB COMMANDS:IMMEDIATE REP. NEEDED

12. Need Report to look at SQL Data source ( VB / CR newbie needs help)