Com and Com+ component
Author Message
 Com and Com+ component

We have some Com and Dcom components writen by VC++.
Now I want to write them in VB. How to do?

Best Regards

Wolf

Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Com and Com+ component

If they are already written, why do you want to rewrite them in another
language? Just link to them and use them!

The only way I can think of doing what you want is to learn VC++ as well!

Dirc

Quote:

> We have some Com and Dcom components writen by VC++.
> Now I want to write them in VB. How to do?

> Best Regards

> Wolf

Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Where can i find Com+ Services type library or Component services com+ 1.0 for Win98

2. VB COM component in Win2k Component Services

3. COM component as a Visual component??

4. COM component as a Visual component??

5. Problem passing VB COM+ ASP Request object to .NET component System.Web.HTTPRequest through COM interop

6. Problem with passing an ADODB.Recordset between com+ components

7. Problem with passing an ADODB.Recordset between com+ components

8. Calling debugged component from Com+

9. Debuggng Com+ VB-Components

10. Problem using UDTs in com+ component

11. debugging compiled VB com+ components