Webbrowser control text size
Author Message
 Webbrowser control text size

Hi
I am using a webbrowser control in my VB form. But when I start internet
explorer and change the text size to Largest, the text size in the
webbrowser control also changes to largest. Can I control this in some way
when I load the form ?

Thanks in anticipation,
Prashant

Tue, 26 Oct 2004 04:32:49 GMT

1. To change the font size of the text displayed in a WebBrowser control

2. Text size in webbrowser control

3. Change text size in WebBrowser control?

4. ExecWB and Zoom: Font Size in WebBrowser Control

5. change font size in webbrowser control

6. Setting Scrollbar size in WebBrowser control.

7. WebBrowser Control - Finding out page size

8. webbrowser control size not flexible

9. WebBrowser Control - Finding out page size

10. Download size and WebBrowser control

11. WebBrowser Control Page Sizing Events

12. How Do I: Change Font Size in WebBrowser Control