DCOM Problem!!
Author Message
 DCOM Problem!!

Dear all,

Is it possible to change the DCOM Server in the run time?  For example, I
installed a DLL file as a DCOM and acts as a Server in machine A, B and C,
then can I change the target to create object in run time?

It is because I only know how to use "dcomcnfg" to configure where to run
the DCOM, and don't know how to change it in run time.

Thanks a lot!

Hanry

Tue, 26 Oct 2004 09:31:36 GMT
 DCOM Problem!!
Hanry,

Can you rewrite the question a little more clearly, or more specific, I got
list around the ... then change the target.., but I am a bit semantic
pragmatic

Clive

Quote:
> Dear all,

> Is it possible to change the DCOM Server in the run time?  For example, I
> installed a DLL file as a DCOM and acts as a Server in machine A, B and C,
> then can I change the target to create object in run time?

> It is because I only know how to use "dcomcnfg" to configure where to run
> the DCOM, and don't know how to change it in run time.

> Thanks a lot!

> Hanry

Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:24:44 GMT

1. DCOM problem sending email out of ASP script

2. DCOM problem

3. DCOM problems

4. <<HELP ME>> - DCOM Problems

5. DCOM Problem