question about dll Sharing
Author Message
 question about dll Sharing

I have write a dll file which is referenced by two vb exe files. I found
that I can't run two exe files in same PC and in same time. After I run
first exe, it's ok. Then I start the exe file. It shows that the automation
error. I think it may be threading problem. Right? What is the meaning of
"Apartment Thread" and "Single Thread"? or the problem of instancing?
Thanks.

Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:43:37 GMT
 question about dll Sharing
We compile all or components with "Aparment Thread" and we have no
problems to run two programms which use same VB DLL. Do you use
Active-EXE? Or tries to reduce you DLL until there is nor more
functionilty in it. If it works then there is a coding problem.

On Sat, 11 May 2002 09:43:37 +0800, "12345"

Quote:

>I have write a dll file which is referenced by two vb exe files. I found
>that I can't run two exe files in same PC and in same time. After I run
>first exe, it's ok. Then I start the exe file. It shows that the automation
>error. I think it may be threading problem. Right? What is the meaning of
>"Apartment Thread" and "Single Thread"? or the problem of instancing?
>Thanks.

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 18:35:37 GMT

1. problem with a dll shared by other dll

2. share routines in a dll

3. Sharing a dll in memory

4. Sharing Data in MultiThreaded DLL

5. Need to share memory between DLLs, etc.

6. VB, DLL, Shared Memory, Pointers? Argghghghg

7. ActiveX DLL: how to share MDIChild forms?

8. HELP: DLL Shared Memory

9. shared .dll for Execel 97 and 2000 ???

10. error message: sharing violation MSVCRT.DLL in use?

11. Sharing DLL data

12. Sharing ActiveX DLL Data with Multiple Applications?