Call to Java COM inside VB COM
Author Message
 Call to Java COM inside VB COM

I am buiding VB COM which has internal call to another COM. Referenced COM
is JAva COM (but it should not matter, right?).
Whenever I am trying to run VB COM from ASP page I am getting an error:

Server object error 'ASP 0193 : 8002000e'

OnStartPage Failed

/COM/CustomResponse.asp, line 3

An error occurred in the OnStartPage method of an external object.

A simplified code for VD COM:

Public Sub OnStartPage()
Dim objAdapter As Object
Set objAdapter = CreateObject("WebQuoteAdapter.WebQuoteAdapter")

End Sub

Whats wrong?

Sat, 27 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Call VB DLL or COM object from within VB COM object or EXE

2. Calling COM EXE from VB.NET Service leaves COM EXE in Memory

3. com object will not read registry when com object called from asp (vb works fine)

4. Calls to COM API from Java

5. Calls to COM API from Java

6. HELP: Calling JAVA from COM

7. one COM call another COM situation

8. COM DLL calling external non-COM DLL problem.

9. Java Bean as COM object in VB.NET

10. VB/COM and Java Problem

11. Java and VB/COM

12. VB, VC++, Java DB, Word, Excel, COM Contract Work Sought