COM+ 1.5 and Windows 2000
Author Message
 COM+ 1.5 and Windows 2000

com+ 1.0 is part of w2k, no need 2 install
com+ 1.5 is part of xp, no need 2 install on xp
com+ 1.5 is NOT available on w2k

Quote:
> Hello Everyone,

> Is COM+ available on Windows 2000?  If so, how do I get it installed on a
> Win2k server?  All the docs I am reading are targeted at Windows XP.

> Thanks, Damon

Thu, 24 Jun 2004 01:04:43 GMT
 COM+ 1.5 and Windows 2000
w2k != XP

--

Enterprise Development: http://www.dev-purgatory.org/

Quote:
> > com+ 1.5 is NOT available on w2k

> Why not?  I suppose COM+ is part of the XP OS, along with IE, Media
player,
> etc??

> damon

> > com+ 1.0 is part of w2k, no need 2 install
> > com+ 1.5 is part of xp, no need 2 install on xp
> > com+ 1.5 is NOT available on w2k

> > > Hello Everyone,

> > > Is COM+ available on Windows 2000?  If so, how do I get it installed
on
> > > Win2k server?  All the docs I am reading are targeted at Windows XP.

> > > Thanks, Damon

Thu, 24 Jun 2004 22:56:16 GMT
 COM+ 1.5 and Windows 2000
Damon, what possessed you to set your system clock ahead of time?

Quote:
> w2k != XP

> --

> Enterprise Development: http://www.dev-purgatory.org/

> > > com+ 1.5 is NOT available on w2k

> > Why not?  I suppose COM+ is part of the XP OS, along with IE, Media
> player,
> > etc??

> > damon

> > > com+ 1.0 is part of w2k, no need 2 install
> > > com+ 1.5 is part of xp, no need 2 install on xp
> > > com+ 1.5 is NOT available on w2k

> on

Fri, 25 Jun 2004 18:59:54 GMT
 COM+ 1.5 and Windows 2000
The clock of his computer is crazy.

Quote:
> Damon, what possessed you to set your system clock ahead of time?

> > w2k != XP

> > --

> > Enterprise Development: http://www.dev-purgatory.org/

> > > Why not?  I suppose COM+ is part of the XP OS, along with IE, Media
> > player,
> > > etc??

> > > damon

> > on
XP.

Sun, 27 Jun 2004 13:45:08 GMT
 COM+ 1.5 and Windows 2000
no he set it ahead so he could jump to the top of the list

Quote:
> The clock of his computer is crazy.

> > Damon, what possessed you to set your system clock ahead of time?

> > > w2k != XP

> > > --

> > > Enterprise Development: http://www.dev-purgatory.org/

> > > player,

> installed
> > > on
> XP.

Mon, 28 Jun 2004 04:40:28 GMT

1. Windows XP and COM+ 1.5

2. VB, Windows 2000, COM, COM+, and MTS

3. Upgrade to COM+ 1.5

4. VB5EE setup wizard and mdac 1.5 (ado 1.5) problem

5. Display 1.50 and not 1.5

6. Word 2000 from within VB: Windows 2000: error, Windows ME: ok

7. Writing to a COM port directly from windows 2000

8. Windows 2000 MTS vs. COM+

9. Windows 2000 hotfix 9 for problem with COM+ app proxy not registering CLSID

10. VB6, COM+, Windows 2000

11. NO Concurrency under COM+ Windows 2000?

12. Windows 2000 COM+ Application Proxy problem