return com-objects from Component Serivces (transaction server)
Author Message
 return com-objects from Component Serivces (transaction server)

hi
I have a problem my components. If I register my Components (Shoping.dll)
and
use the following Testprogram, everything works fine. CsimpleList is a List
from Commerce Server.
If I put my component under the Component services I get an error:
obbList has some Objects, but I can't access these objects.

        Dim objShop As Shop
        Dim objAngebot As Angebot
        Dim objList As CSimpleListe

        Set objShop = CreateObject("Shoping.shop")
        Set objList = objShop.GetAngebot()
        For Each objAngebot In objList                    ' here occurs the
error
            Debug.Print objAngebot.AngebotsName
        Next

has anybody an idea.

thanks in advance

hajo

Sat, 07 Feb 2004 19:22:04 GMT

1. Returning an object with sub objects from vb component (COM) to ASP

2. Can you use the Server object from ASP in a COM VB6 Component

3. passing collection object to com server returns security error

4. ActiveX component can't create object or return reference to this object (Error 429)

5. Activex component can't create object or return reference to this object (Error

6. VB, COM & Transaction Server

7. Transaction Server or Com+ ?

8. ASP and Com Component not returning

9. Transactions and com+ objects

10. Returning multi-dimensional arrays from COM component

11. Returning strings from VB COM components to C++ Isapi DLL

12. ADO RecordCount is not working when Recordset is returned by COM Component