Data reports
Author Message
 Data reports

For those who have used the MS Data Reports with the Data Environment, I have a
question about report headers/footers:  I have a report which has one
header/footer, and it works well, but it sorts the header ascending.  I need it
to sort descending.  I can't find a setting for this anywhere.  Please help!

Thanks -

SW

Fri, 22 Oct 2004 23:52:50 GMT

1. printing without crystal report or data report for non data base reports

2. How to set the orientation of the report in Data Report

3. Report Columns in MS Data Report

4. vb6 data reports - exporting a landscape report

5. Writing Reports using Data Reports in Visual Basic 6

6. Creating report w/ Data Report in VB6

7. Data Report Designer - Sub Reports

8. A serious problem for reporting by data reporting

9. Crystal Reports or Data Reports

10. vb6 data reports - exporting a landscape report

11. Creating Record Number at a report using ActiveX data report in VB 6

12. Data Report Error, report to wide for paper