Events from the AxWebBrowser ActiveX control
Author Message
 Events from the AxWebBrowser ActiveX control

Hi,

I'm trying to hook up to events for the
AxSHDocVw.AxWebBrowser

The browser works normally and all the basic navigation is
fine.

However I do not get notifications of BeforeNavigate2

Other notifications (e.g NavigateComplete2) work fine.

Any know why this might be ?

Thanks

ps this is with beta2

Tue, 30 Dec 2003 00:31:23 GMT
 Events from the AxWebBrowser ActiveX control
Hi Tom,

I can't find a reference to AxSHDocVw.AxWebBrowser, only SHDocVw.WebBrowser.
You mention beta2. beta2 of what?

Ade.

Quote:
> Hi,

> I'm trying to hook up to events for the
> AxSHDocVw.AxWebBrowser

> The browser works normally and all the basic navigation is
> fine.

> However I do not get notifications of BeforeNavigate2

> Other notifications (e.g NavigateComplete2) work fine.

> Any know why this might be ?

> Thanks

> ps this is with beta2

Tue, 30 Dec 2003 01:07:06 GMT

1. Sinking Events in AxWebBrowser control

2. mousemove event axWebBrowser

3. Using the AxSHDocVw.AxWebBrowser control

4. raising an event from an activeX control on a htm page in a webbrower control

5. Timer control disables Terminate event of ActiveX control

6. Detecting developer dropping controls into ActiveX control container - VB5 Events

7. raising an event from an activeX control on a htm page in a webbrower control

8. AxWebBrowser deployment

9. ActiveX controls sending non-OLE standard data types in events

10. .NET AxWebBrowser - when is document loading complete?

11. ActiveX control causing subform's load event not to fire

12. ActiveX control Events aren't caught