Problem with components - URGENT
Author Message
 Problem with components - URGENT

Could anybody help me?
The problem is explained below.

Tks,

JR

***********************************
I tryed Depends.exe but, I don't see the ActivexDLL dependencies of a
component, thas is the problem. I have ActivexDLL component hierarchy that I
want to see the ActivexDLL dependencies o each one.

Tks

JR

Quote:
> There is Depends.exe that comes with VS.

> > Does anybody know a tool that shows the dependencies of an
> > ActiveXDLL/ActiveXOCX ?

> > Thanks in advance,

> > JR

Tue, 26 Oct 2004 00:46:09 GMT
 Problem with components - URGENT
Could've sworn I just posted this an hour ago.... oh well..

Try...

Freeware Process Viewer
http://www.xmlsp.com/pview/prcview.htm

It shows your ocx's and dll's.. the amount of ram they're using, where
they're located.. and you can output the list to a csv file... really cool
freeware.

--
Ken Halter
MS-MVP-VB

Quote:

> Could anybody help me?
> The problem is explained below.

> Tks,

> JR

> ***********************************
> I tryed Depends.exe but, I don't see the ActivexDLL dependencies of a
> component, thas is the problem. I have ActivexDLL component hierarchy
> that I want to see the ActivexDLL dependencies o each one.

> Tks

> JR

>> There is Depends.exe that comes with VS.

>>> Does anybody know a tool that shows the dependencies of an
>>> ActiveXDLL/ActiveXOCX ?

>>> Thanks in advance,

>>> JR

Tue, 26 Oct 2004 02:26:02 GMT

1. Problem with components - URGENT

2. Help -- URGENT -- Problems with DAO Library components...

3. Urgent ODBC Problem with CR6 Component

4. Problem with call Component in Component Services

5. URGENT : COMPONENT OF A VB6 PROJECT

6. urgent: Codepage in a scripting component

7. URGENT: ASP Components from Visual Basic -- Help Required Please

8. VB6.0 and SQL Server 7.0 OLAP Active X components -URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED

9. urgent: Codepage in a scripting component

10. When to Use ATL over VB for Component Development.(Very Urgent)

11. Urgent : Components with By Ref Parameters

12. URGENT PLEASE !!! - Passing Parameters to stateless components