How to set security in DCOM. Help!!!! Urgent!!!!
Author Message
 How to set security in DCOM. Help!!!! Urgent!!!!

Please refer to Article ID: Q161837 (How to: Create a DCOM Client/Server
Application).

1) Before testing the program, I need to set the dcomcnfg.exe at the
server side to interactive and the security to anonymous then I can run
my application at the client side. May I know how do I set the security?

2) Current, I can only retrieve data from a server. How do I retrieve
data from different servers using this technique?

Fri, 05 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. DCOM security setting problem (access denied)

2. Setting DCOM Security/Permissions programmatically

3. DCOM Security Help

4. Urgent Who Can help! DCOM

5. Urgent Help : Security of n-tier(VB COM) application

6. newbie seeking help on setting security

7. Help setting security in a vb app --- logic SIMPLE

8. Help setting security in a vb app --- logic SIMPLE

9. Security though DCOM

10. DCOM security settings

11. Error with DCOM security

12. DCOM Security Configuration