DHTML and VB
Author Message
 DHTML and VB

I'm trying to merge a VB project with a DHTML page. The
application uses the usual forms to allow the user to make
some choices and then I need to display the DHTML page. I
have it as a Designer, but am having problems accessing it
in my code. I know that I can just navigate to the actual
web page, but would much rather somehow tell it to go to
the designer page so that I can capture the mouse events.
Any hints?

Fri, 16 Jul 2004 06:13:11 GMT

1. Attaching Events to DHTML in VB.Net

2. Can you write DHTML using VB?

3. Visual Basic 6 and DHTML - How do i access Dhtml Object

4. DHTML Dialog Designer for VB

5. DHTML Edit Control for VB.net

6. DHTML - VB Resource

7. DHTML Programming in VB

8. VB 6.0 DHTML Project Error: Unable to Open Internet Explorer 4.0

9. DHTML, Access97, ADO and VB Scripting

10. Frames and VB DHTML Project

11. Dialogs/Message Box appearing behind IE window in VB DHTML

12. VB DHTML applications - help?